first opened in 1983 in a 650 square foot store in the Silverton section
of Toms River. In 1989 we moved to a 1200 square foot store within the
same building and started machine and hand quilting classes. In 2000, the
building was sold and we had to vacate. Inventory was sold & fixtures were
put in storage. In 2002 we re-opened in our current location in Brick. We
have since renovated the interior and added 2 long arm quilting machines.
We are quilting for customers and will be teaching and renting time to
customers wishing to complete their own quilts.
Need to know more? Use the "Contact Us" link above.
"A messy house is the sign of a Happy Quilter"